Disclaimer: Information and opinions presented here are for educational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be regarded as investment advice, or an offer to buy or sell securities.Thank you.
 

Monday, December 3, 2007

Link to a forum : Cheap Domain Registration, Where?

First comment from this forum :

Feb 17 2007
"I was wondering where I could get some cheap domain registration. I have 3 websites at the moment and /forum and /forums for each site is a little tedious. Is there a way I could get some cheap domains? I saw one for 4 dollars + 1.50 for forwarding, but it jumps up to 13 dollars the year after. I am afraid this is a scam and if I register with them, they can keep the domain after it expires and I cant have it unless I pay the fee.

I plan on registering 3 domains for now."

see this forum at :
http://forums.htmlhelp.com/index.php?showtopic=2317

No comments:

 
 
Google